Millcraft Investments is a Pittsburgh based real estate developer and management company with a fifty-year history of successfully creating and maintaining prominent large-scale office, retail and mixed-use developments.
Established in 1957, this family owned company has built its reputation on a tradition of vision and excellence. The hallmark of this tradition can be found in Millcraft’s steadfast commitment to customer service, integrity, hard work, stability and profitability. Through the long-standing cultivation of these ideals and experience, Millcraft Investments has emerged as a recognized leader in the development of real estate and hospitality projects.
Today, Millcraft is a multi-million dollar operation which has participated in and directed a variety of real estate ventures, including sustainable mixed use projects, historical renovations, commercial office buildings and retail centers, golf course communities, hotels and restaurants and residential developments.
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Millcraft and McKnight Close on Former Saks Fifth Avenue Building
- Steel Beams Fly at The Gardens at Market Square Site
- Local Artists Work Displayed at The Gardens at Market Square Site
- The Goddard School Signs Lease at Piatt Place; Building Fully Leased
- Washington-based Millcraft Investments makes successful transition